Saturday, March 5, 2016

An evening with J.D. Estrada

So come next Saturday, March 12th, I'll be having my second ever book event at the poet's passage in Old San Juan.

It's been a long time coming and when it comes to me, I love making up for lost time so you can definitely expect a few things from your friendly neighborhood JD Estrada.

Of course I'll be reading from all 5 published books. Yes, that means poetry, short stories, and excerpts from the novel.

But what else can you expect if you do happen to come on by?

Well I'll be talking about my upcoming releases, I'll do a Q&A session, and if you've been to my Youtube Channel, you can be quite sure you'll see me play some songs.

Will there be more surprises? Well with me you can bet I'll always enjoy throwing a curve ball or two.

So if you're in Puerto Rico, check my event page. If you have any questions, drop them there, on my Facebook author page or on the comment section here.

See you there

Peace, love, and maki rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment