Monday, August 13, 2018

Top 10 ways you can help celebrate the Estrada 38 Special

It’s 38 birthdays and if you want to help me celebrate, here’s a list of 10 things you can do to help make this a party. 


1.     Post a picture saying cheers to my mom. My Mom has been an example for me all my life and as she undergoes cancer treatment, we welcome prayers but encourage toasting to her good health. Share your wine, champagne, tea, coffee, juice, shake, or drink of choice with the hashtag #CheersMamaEstrada. There’s a lot to celebrate where mom is concerned and let us remember, if you celebrate me, you celebrate her and dad because without those two, there’d be no me :)



2.   Donate to a good cause to receive a free Daydream short story you can only get through this cause. Last year a lovely friend from when I was a kid passed away and he left behind two beautiful daughters. His best friends have organized a Go Fund Me page for their education and in wanting to help Bianca and Angie Maldonado, I paid tribute to them and their father in a short story. So how do you get it? Simple. Go to the page, make a donation, take a screenshot, and let me know a place to email the story. We’re working on a couple of things to make some additional art work for it, because I’d like to help them out even if it’s one bit.

3.    Donate to help a friend’s mom. Jorge Quintana is a top notch guy and a good friend. His mom, Mary, had complications with surgery, has been in the hospital for months and needs help. Here the dynamic is different, anyone who makes any donation can choose any of my eBooks for free... and not just one book. Since my lucky number is 4, you can choose four of my books (No worries, 8 others you can get later). The dynamic is the same. Donate, take a screen shot, and tell me which book you want and where to mail it. 

4.    Order my books from Libros 787. This Puerto Rican company has my complete support and I’d like for them to have to write me to order more books, because that means that the money that could be going to Amazon or other large companies that already make a crazy amount of money goes to a Puerto Rican company supporting Puerto Rican authors to reach the world. 



5.     Follow me on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Google+. Numbers matter and every bit of support helps me get one step closer to my goal of being a successful writer.

6.     If you’ve read me, please review me on Amazon and Goodreads. Reviews help authors succeed. And so does word of mouth so…

7.     Tell someone that you know an indie author from Puerto Rico. Word of mouth is an indie author’s advertising. I could spend money on ads but I’d rather spend it on the covers I want for my books.

8.     If you want to read me and have Paypal or ATH Móvil, order an Estrada Crate. It’s the most cost efficient way of getting signed and dedicated copies and exclusive content from yours truly. Check out this link and if you want to help support me, then get in touch on my Facebook Page and we’ll get you an epic Crate made just for you. Click here for the 101 basics about Estrada Crates. 



9.     If you work in a library or know someone who does and have the means to help me get my books into one, please get in touch with me. I will continue working for that in my state of Georgia and Puerto Rico but any help is appreciated.  

10.  If you think I could motivate your students to read and write more, let me know. I live in Atlanta but would be willing to even do online chats or even post videos on my YouTube channel privately, if you’d prefer. I want to help aspiring writers any way I can and will always do whatever I can to help future writers of all ages.

There are tons of other things we could do together, but let’s take these 10 things as a starting point. Thanks for being with me all these years, for reading me, for all the support, and for letting me be as me as I can be. 

Peace, love, and maki rolls


No comments:

Post a Comment