Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Calling all Humans, Puerto Rico Comic Con 2014 is on


During the last year, I’ve been fortunate enough to come into contact with some truly wonderful people as an effect of publishing Only Human, which will be celebrating its one year anniversary of being published during the month of May. In addition to this wonderful milestone, I’ll be presenting the book publicly for the first time in the ever growing Puerto Rico Comic Con.

To say I’m excited is an understatement. To say I’m grateful is an understatement. To say that I’m anxious to meet people interested in reading about the human condition is, you guessed it, an understatement. As part of the celebration, I’ll also be debuting materials exclusive to the Puerto Rico Comic Con, inspired by this event and the wonderful people who organize it. So stay tuned, much more news coming

I’m truly honored to be able to take part of the PRCC, which also showcases local and international talent in a family environment. I’ve gone to past editions and have seen cosplayers, writers, artists, and all sorts of likeminded folk have a blast in an event that continues to demonstrate that the Island has more than just pristine natural resources, enviable weather and great food. Last year had over 23K attendees. This year they’re expecting more people and even more so for the next year if the trend continues; so eventually, we might need a bigger Island.

As is, there’s only one more thing I have to say:

It’s a good time to be a human.

Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment