I’ve noticed that people have all sorts of problems and that’s fine, it’s our right to perceive the situations in our lives as opportunities or problems and I totally get when people tell me that I can’t be positive all the time. They’re right. So I’m focusing on all of my problems and would like to share them with you.
- I’ve run out of ink from being so inspired to write.
- I’ve missed a phone call because I turned off my cell phone to enjoy dinner or lunch with my wife or a friend.
- I’ve had intense abdominal pain from laughing so hard.
- I’ve had buzzing in my ears from going to a live concert and getting my mind blown away by Pearl Jam.
- I’ve had an accelerated pulse from watching a fantastic boxing match or body boarding contest.
- I keep running out of papers to write in my notebook from writing so much.
- I’ve run out of space on my phone from taking so many wonderful pictures.
So you see; I really do have a bunch of problems because life is far from a cakewalk and I’m sure you have your own set of problems you’d like to share with the world. So by all means, share your #HappyProblems with me on Twitter @jdestradawriter.
Here’s to a life full of #HappyProblems