Sunday, January 21, 2018

Why you should buy my books from Libros 787

It’s not often you’re able to pursue your dreams while supporting a new business from your home, yet this is an opportunity I’m able to enjoy thanks to Libros 787In case you're wondering, 787 is the area code for Puerto Rico and three numbers that will always live in my heart. This website is a Puerto Rico based company committed to supporting Puerto Rican authors while offering the largest selection of Puerto Rican authored books to distribute around the world.

In short time they’ve made a lot of progress and what I can tell you for sure is that unlike other experiences I’ve had with stores in Puerto Rico, this team is dedicated to running a solid operation that stays on top of things. Their negotiation was very fair and not only that, when they had a sale of one of my books, they contacted me directly to see where to make the payment to and did it with a faster turnaround time than Amazon. In addition, they are HUNGRY to find any Puerto Rican author to support them so that we all win. If that's not enough, they genuinely care about Puerto Rican authors and are all about all of us succeeding.

My experience so far has been extremely positive and one of my goals is to have them call me at least 3 times to ask for more books. Granted, I didn’t send many copies of my work, but they’ve offered promotion and done so without asking. It’s a refreshing experience and one I fully support. So if you’re looking for ways to get my books in physical form, this is a wonderful option to support me, support a business in Puerto Rico, and help me get more exposure.

Some people may ask if I’m not worried my sales rank will fall on Amazon… and the honest answer is that I’d rather lose a sale on Amazon than not give my full support to a well-run Puerto Rican business launched under the direst of circumstances. While some people would second guess launching a business right after Hurricane Maria, Libros 787 committed to their launch date and are offering inspiration to local businesses and people on the Island. Also, when it comes to my writing, it will never be about just me. It’s about the people who support me, who read my work and tell people, who review or rate, who believe in me and when someone genuinely offers support, they have mine. It’s not quid pro quo with these people, it’s respect and appreciation for something that’s not just from Puerto Rico, but something being done in a way that aligns with my values, which is worth WAY more than a sales rank on Amazon any day of the week.

So if you want to support me and a Puerto Rican business, by all means, visit www.libros787.com. If you do, you’ll get a free eBook with any purchase. Just contact me and I'll be happy to hook you up. In the meantime, also feel free to check one amazing book selection from people that like me, dared to dream of writing and carry the 787 in their blood.

Peace, love, and maki rolls.



No comments:

Post a Comment