Friday, February 22, 2019

Guess who’s going to Puerto Rico Comic Con 2019?

THIS GUY!!!

Greetings fellow humans. So after a rocky 2018 that still saw the publication of not 1 but 3 books (For Writing Out Loud – Non-fiction / Peace, Love & Maki Rolls – Non-fiction / Given to Fly – middle-grade fantasy), I’m happy to report I’ll be returning for the 2019 edition of the Puerto Rico Comic Con. The plan is not only to take these new books but to bring more surprises, but until things are ready, I’ll keep hush hush about it. 

Still, it’ll be great to go back to the PRCC. Last year I went as a fan and although it was a wonderful experience, I still missed being there with my books to meet new readers of all ages. You see, when it comes to book events, I’m a big fan of this event because it’s what has set me on my path and allowed me to reach a wider audience. Every year has had surprises, from people showing me what they can do with the Blanc Comics, to people who come by on Friday and then swing by on Sunday to tell me they finished my book. It is by far one of the most rewarding experiences so I’m looking forward to setting new milestones and meeting new people. 

So what can you expect when you visit my booth? Well apart from my scruffy self wearing some curious socks, for sure I’ll have the 13 books I’ve published, including the ones I mentioned above. As always, I’ll happily sign and dedicate any book you purchase to you or anyone else you’re getting the book for.

Here’s the current lineup with individual book pricing:

Only Human: Book 1 of the Human Cycle – Urban Fantasy - $20
  

Shadow of a Human: Book 2 of the Human Cycle – Urban Fantasy - $20




Given to Fly: Middle-grade fantasy - $15




Twenty Veinte: bilingual collection with essays, short stories and poetry - $15



Daydreams on the Sherbet Shore: Middle-grade fantasy short stories - $15
  
Peace, Love & Maki Rolls: A guide to creative kindness – Nonfiction - $15



For Writing Out Loud – Nonfiction - $15


Between the Tides – Poetry - $10
 

Dark Strands – Poetry - $10
  


Captured Moments – Poetry - $10

 

Black Tie Affair – Poetry - $10

 

Roulette of Rhymes – Poetry - $10


Pensando en Metáforas – Poetry/Spanish - $10


Also, someone asked if I’d be offering combo pricing for multiple titles and it’s definitely something I’m considering. Will offer any info once it’s set in stone. 

Anyways, I look forward to seeing you back home and if you have any question, write me on any of my social media or leave a comment here. Much love and see ya soon.

Cheers,

JD  

No comments:

Post a Comment