Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A daydream needs young warriors

September has been child cancer awareness month. Although it is sad that such young lives have to face such a daunting challenge, I’ve seen these rays of light with a will to live that inspire one to always give our best. They are a motivation for pride, perseverance, and hope.

So here’s the thing, for the next two weeks starting today, any money I make off my work off any of the titles will be donated to the St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital. Regardless if I make a sale or not, a donation will be made and I’ve already set money aside for this but I’d like more people to either help me give more, or make a donation of their own.

That said, I also want to do something different. I want my next Daydream on the Sherbet Shore to include 5 young light warriors whose help I need for an adventure within Draem. So here’s the request, if you know a young hero that can help a dreamer out, email me at jdestradawriter@gmail.com. The first five warriors referred to me will get a free signed copy of the Daydreams on the Sherbet Shore and will come along with me for an adventure.

As for where they can be from, we are one world and dreamers are welcome from anywhere on this beautiful Earth and they will get their signed copy. I will talk more of this adventure before we go on it, but first, I need some heroes. Please, help a dreamer out.

Peace, love, and maki rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment