Saturday, April 11, 2015

The Power of Momentum

It doesn’t take much force to keep a three ton block from going down a hill. It’s also pretty impossible to stop a six pound bowling ball if it’s been rolling down that same hill.

The difference?

Momentum.

People are the same.

A single person can move a mountain with enough momentum while an army can halt to a standstill without it. Inertia is as much a mindset as it is a physical characteristic.

That’s why I always write and don’t take a day off. More than my passion and a basic part of who I am, I have been swept up by the enthusiasm of momentum.

Why don’t I take a break? Because it makes me happy to be working on my stories, because although I’m thrilled with my finished projects, I’m eager to continue creating. I have dozens of ideas for projects and am currently finalizing several. I get a new idea and I write it down.

By putting it to paper, that’s me saying one thing:

“I’ll be with you soon.”

No comments:

Post a Comment