Sunday, October 18, 2015

Strumming caution to the wind

So for the longest time I've thought about sharing my music as well as my writing. I'm well aware I'm no rock star, though I do enjoy music a lot and an important thing I want is to show that we shouldn't fear what we love. That we should create and feel free to do so. So here's my first musical sharing, an original song called Burden. 

It started out being a sad song though it's evolved with me and grown into a song that's very special to me. 

Btw, I'm well aware the audio isn't the best, that I mumble, and that the guitar isn't perfect lol, still, it's the best I can do for now though trust I'll be working on making better shares in the future. :D 

Hope you enjoy and if you like, comment on youtube or here on the blog. And if you really like, share with someone whom you think would enjoy. 

My thanks. 

Peace, love, and maki rolls.

JD




5 comments:

  1. i am no expert but i can say that i feel you strum the guitar great...and sing good too...i fond your voice too soft to listen to the lyrics...sorry but i say only hoping you'll do something about it...not to criticize...hope you understand me :) all the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So wonderful to hear that, my friend. :D My voice does tend to be a little soft and it's something I'm working on. We'll see in future videos if we can work on that ":D And I definitely understand. Thanks for the support and the pointers. My best to you always :D

      Delete
  2. .... loving you giving your entire vulnerable Soul....


    Such Caring voice

    ReplyDelete
  3. .... loving you giving your entire vulnerable Soul....


    Such Caring voice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you enjoy the voice. I do my best with what I have. A superstar? Nope. But don't want to be one. Just me and to not wonder. Thank you for listening and commenting. Cheers :D

      Delete