Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Method to madness: an Introduction


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11530831/?claim=7djnumu7mnk">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

I’ve actually had a few people ask me how I wrote a book. I think a better question would be how I wrote a certain book because although some people stick religiously to a certain method for everything they do, I vary with each project. Thinking on some of the things I’ve been asked recently, if sharing some of what I do can help someone bring their dream to life, then I’m thrilled to share any of what I do in the hopes of making a difference.

So this is the first of a couple of posts I will write about creativity, writing, tips and techniques I use to get my dreams down on paper. Hope it helps and if you think it can help someone, by all means, pass it along.

Cheers,

JDE 

No comments:

Post a Comment