Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Reviews: an introduction

As part of what makes this blog tick, I will be including reviews (reviewable topics will include books, movies, videogames and music). Genres will vary as much as my reading, listening and viewing habits and I'll try and post them on a weekly basis.

The main intention of these posts is to share some of what makes me tick and little gems I find through the Internet, be it self published or big published. So hope you enjoy and by all means, write me @jdestradawriter@gmail.com if there's anything you want to share or might want to have reviewed.

A little note, no ratings will be given on these works, just my overall take on them. In essence my intention is not to judge, but to share things I've mentally ingested for the sake of connecting with other people.

Peace, love and maki rolls.

JD

No comments:

Post a Comment