Saturday, June 22, 2013

Music to write to: Xenogears Creid Soundtrack

When we write, sometimes we want to inject our words with an extra feeling or emotion. We could be drinking something, reading something on our off time or listening to music while we write (something i do a lot). Regarding our sense of hearing, I have LOTS of music I can write to although I'm not the norm since I can listen to music with lyrics without having pieces of the lyrics popping into what I'm writing... although sometimes it does happen and maybe even for the better.

Recently a friend asked me for recommendations of music sans lyrics to write to and I decided to share the wealth.

The first entry I'm posting is the Xenogears Creid Soundtrack. [Click the link to go to the youtube playlist with it]. Although some tracks have vocals, I think it's an incredible collection of tracks that definitely inspire to write. I chose Creid to show that good music can come from anywhere, even videogames. Xenogears in itself is one of my favorite games of all time and the music had a lot to do with it.

So keep an eye out here and in the future for more music to write to.

Peace, love and maki rolls.

JD

No comments:

Post a Comment