Sunday, May 11, 2014

Between the Tides


For the longest time I had forgotten my love for poetry. I had instead focused on lyrics, stories and Only Human. Then last year I posted a poem, someone reacted, then someone else reacted and I was asked a very simple question: When will you post more?

Throughout all this time I’ve continued to post many poems though I wanted to take it a step further, so I collected poems, penned various new ones and for this Mother’s day I am proud to report that I’ve published my first poetry collection on Amazon: 


Thank you to all the wonderful poets who spurred me to rekindle my passion for poetry. Life is a huge wave of inspiration and I wanted to share a bit of what I see in life through verse.

I wanted to get something special for mom on Mother’s Day, and although there’s more to give, this book is being released today with that purpose. So cheers Mom. I love you in every genre I’m able to communicate it in.


No comments:

Post a Comment