Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Daydreamers wanted


John Lennon said it best, “Some may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one.“

Connecting with people is one of life’s greatest joys and the Daydreams on the Sherbet Shore have allowed me to craft a place where there are no rules, where we can all smile and where we can all connect. The stories came about from a silly random conversation that made me smile so much, I decided I would continue having adventures with friends while we create the Sherbet Shore together. Each episode includes characters based on writers, on poets, on friends whom I was lucky enough to be allowed to include in my stories.

As part of my participation in the 2014 Puerto Rico Comic Con, I’ll be inviting as many people as I can to accompany us on these adventures. So in the interest of sharing the wealth, here’s my humble ticket (not golden by any means), to write to jdestradawriter@gmail.com so you can come along as we discover the lands of the Sherbet Shore. I hope this message finds you well and that we are able to continue spreading joy, smiles and good dreams. 


So to finish with Lennon again, “I hope some day you will join us, and the world will be as one.”


No comments:

Post a Comment