- Do a book music tour where I play small venues and read of my books and play songs
- Star in a video for the song “Lady, your roof brings me down.” I would love for film students to help me bring out a concept I have for every time I listen to this song by Scott Weiland. Why do I want to star? Ego might be the easy answer, but I honestly would love the challenge of stepping COMPLETELY out of my comfort zone in the name of artistic expression for a song that evokes so many images in my mind.
- To have JK Rowling and Neil Gaiman enjoy something I write. Honestly, this is more of a wish to give back to these two magnificent writers who have touched me so deeply with their words. Beyond thankful for them and more than validation, I just want to know something I wrote made them smile. Childish? Sure. But we’re all allowed a fandom or two, aren’t we?
- To record my music at a higher level. Although far from a rockstar or epic, I do think my songs merit a go at trying to record them in better quality to share.
- To help write the story for a video game. I have an RPG concept I’d like to develop and also have a different idea for a story altogether. It’s just an itch I want to scratch with a game controller :D Oh and there’s the matter of the body boarding video game I’d love to make.
- To make my own soda brand. I’m random, get used to it :D
- I want to learn to rock climb and to climb one mountain. Doesn’t need to be anything psycho. Just me and a rock getting to know each other.
- To make a board game that has high replay value. I think that’s a pretty cool challenge.
- To appear in a body boarding segment. I’d love to see footage of me riding and see how I can improve my riding.
- Help in the design of an amusement park ride. How flipping epic would that be? I think of JK getting on a Harry Potter ride and smiling to herself. :D
- To give a commencement speech. More than anything, I would like the ability to say something that will inspire graduates to throw caution to the wind and dream big. I regularly read/watch Steve Jobs’s commencement speech and would love to do that.
- Do a TED Talk. To do a TED Talk you should be doing something that can make an impact on the world. I want to develop some of the initiatives I am pursuing to the point where I can impact a child in Pakistan and how he can get along well with a girl from the Scottish Highlands and beyond.
And yes, this is off the top of my head. :D We’ll see how I go about pursuing these and many other dreams, because, why not?
Peace, love, and maki rolls